- By: Kerri Edwards
- 0 comment
August 22, 2017 – Data Display Systems, an innovative electronics manufacturer and developer of custom video, audio, lighting, and interactive solutions serving the point-of-purchase display market, is seeking to acquire a full service kiosk manufacturing company with the following attributes:
- EBITDA: $1-5 million
- Geography: US-based, preferably on the East Coast
- Strong software development team with expertise in PC and Android based platforms
- Fully integrated turnkey solution including hardware, software, services, and support
- Manufacturing expertise, preferably in the US for prototypes and overseas for production units
- Long-term relationships with key vendors
- Diversified end markets including, healthcare, colleges & universities, travel & hospitality, state & local government, quick serve restaurants, cinema, casino/gaming, and/or retail
- Company cuture that emphasizes customer satisfaction, technology, process, accountability, and execution
Please forward proposals matching the above criteria to email@example.com.
ABOUT DATA DISPLAY SYSTEMS
Data Display Systems, LLC, was founded in 1968, and maintains its headquarters, manufacturing and engineering team in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The Company engineers and delivers custom video, audio, lighting and interactive solutions to companies who want to captivate and engage customers. Our world-class engineers and programmers build systems from the most comprehensive portfolio in the industry; catering to every client’s specific audience. We believe a well-established personal relationship is just as important as a well-engineered technology. That’s why we built our company around the needs of our clients. Our knowledge and experience means reliable, flawless performance for all your point-of-purchase display needs. Visit us at www.dd-usa.com.